Building an online course isn’t easy. In fact, it’s downright daunting and scary. But today we’ve got something to put your fears and feelings of overwhelm at ease!
There are a ton of moving parts when it comes to building an online course. The content, videos, downloadable resources, the course platform itself, etc. At the request of many of our users we've put together a free course titled “How To Build An Online Course.”
What can you expect from our free "How To Build An Online Course" course?
Is it just one big up-sell for Teachery? Do you only get one or two lessons and the rest are just 12 easy payments of $95??
You aren’t going to be up-sold anything in this free course. And you most certainly don’t just get one or two lessons. You get an in-depth look at how we build our own online courses.
Here’s what’s included in the “How To Build An Online Course” course:
- Five jam-packed lessons, each with videos and full written transcripts
- A five-part mini-series that takes you by the hand and walks you through the 3 C’s (Creating Course Content)
- A breakdown of software and equipment every course creator needs
- Helpful tips and advice on course design, creating course videos, and course editing
- An awesome photo of “Mike the Sherpa”
- And a whole lot more!
Our free course will also give you an inside look at what a course built with Teachery can look like (and how it functions).
Without further ado, go ahead and dive into this course and start working on your own online course. Feel free to share the course with friends as well!