Note: If you're looking for the "Optional Field" submitted data on a Payment Page order, you'll find it in your Customer CSV download!
How to download your Customer Activity
- Login to your Teachery account >>
- Click "Customers" in the top navigation >>
- Click the Download Customer List (CSV) button in the top right >>
- Open the CSV file in Numbers, Excel or Google Sheets! 👥
Note: Some Teachery customers have reported weird behavior of the CSV when importing into Numbers (on a Mac). You can fix this by opening the CSV in Google Sheets, downloading it as a new CSV from there, then opening in Numbers.
How to download your Landing Page Email Leads CSV
If you're using a Landing Page to capture emails, and not using MailChimp or ConvertKit, Teachery will store the emails you capture in a CSV file for you. This can easily be found and exported by...
- Logging into your Teachery account >>
- Clicking into the course where you have an email capture landing page >>
- Under the Landing Page section in the sidebar, click "Email Leads" >>
- Click the Download Email List (CSV) button 👍