To get in-depth analytics about how your students are using your course, we highly recommend adding Google Analytics.
Here's how to add Google Analytics to your course:
- Get the Google Analytics ID from your Google Analytics admin >>
- Click whichever course you want to edit from the Courses page in Teachery >>
- Scroll down and click "Course Settings" in the left sidebar >>
- Then click Manage Options >>
- Find the Google Analytics ID field and paste your Google Analytics ID number (ex: UA-52722923-1)
- Click the Save button and you're all done ✅
Once you've added Google Analytics to your Course Options it will pull in data for all lessons, landing pages, and payment pages associated with your course - huzzah!
If you have multiple courses, you'll need to add your Google Analytics ID to EACH course by following the steps above.