Setting your Default Course Page is incredibly easy and serves two purposes for your course students:
- If you want to make sure your students can easily access the /login page for your course, we've set this as your Default Course Page by default.
- If a student removes part of the URL and goes to your-course.teachery.co, the page they will land on is the page you've set as the Default Course Page.
Here's how to find your Default Course Page setting and update it:
- Login to Teachery >>
- Click the course you want to edit >>
- Click the SETTINGS section in the left sidebar >>
- Click "Manage Options" in the sidebar >>
- Find "Default Course Page" and make your selection from the dropdown menu >>
- Make sure to hit the Save button and you're done!
NOTE: If you want to see your Default Course Page in action, just navigate your root course URL (your-course.teachery.co). If you are logged in, the URL will redirect to your Course Overview page. If you are NOT logged in, you will see the redirect happen to your Default Course Page you set. 👍