This feature was created to help support course creators who want to manually add users to a course (without that user having to do anything at all!)
Manually adding a user to your course couldn't be easier:
- Login to your Teachery account >>
- Click My Courses in the top navigation bar >>
- Look for the "Add User to Course" section in the right column >>
- Enter the student's First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and then select the course from the dropdown menu >>
- Click "Add User" button and they'll be added*!
*Note: Manually adding a user to your course WILL send them the course Welcome Email (unless you've turned that email off, which we don't recommend). Once they receive the Welcome Email, they'll click the "login" link, set their password, and be on their way.
You can also use this feature for beta testing with your course. It’s a simple way to give someone access to your course without having to create a Landing or Payment Page.