We're big fans of ConvertKit here at Teachery and that's why they're one of two email providers we have direct integrations with.
The quick and dirty of how to integrate your ConvertKit account with your Teachery account is this:
- Login in to Teachery >>
- Go to your "My Account" page in the very top navigation >>
- Click the link to go to your ConvertKit Account Page (or open a separate window and login to ConvertKit) >>
- On your ConvertKit Account page, copy the API Key listed >>
- Come back to your Teachery Account page and paste the API Key >>
- You're integrated!
Here's a video to walk you through the process step-by-step:
Create individual ConvertKit Forms for Teachery Payment or Landing Pages
We recommend that you create new forms for each Teachery Payment or Landing Page. This way, you can track exactly what's happening between ConvertKit and Teachery, plus you can setup some fun automations in ConvertKit with your course.
Example Automation: Send a course buyer follow-up emails
- Create a new Sequence in ConvertKit >>
- Write your sequence emails and set the dates you want them to send (after the purchase happens in Teachery) >>
- Publish your sequence so it's live and ready to send >>
- Create a new Automation (Add Rule) in ConvertKit >>
- Create a trigger for when someone Subscribes to a form they automatically Subscribe to a Sequence >>
You can test this automation by purchasing your own course through your Teachery payment page that has the correct ConvertKit form added to it (the one you just picked in the automation steps above). If you get the first email in the ConvertKit Sequence, you're good to go!
Learn a ton more about ConvertKit's automations here.