Using Teachery's built-in payment method (Stripe)
To make your course selling process as smooth and simple as possible, we integrate with the (free) payment processor Stripe. It doesn't cost you anything to create a new Stripe account, and you only pay a small 2.9% + $0.29 fee with every sale of your course. This is industry standard for processing credit card payments (and we don't make any money off these fees!).
You can connect your Stripe account by going to your My Account page in Teachery or by going to any course editor and clicking the "Connect to Stripe" link in the top left.
A few notes about connecting your Stripe account:
- You only need to connect your Stripe account one time.
- We only allow one Stripe account per Teachery account.
- Stripe will hold your money for 7 days for brand new accounts, and then you can change to daily transfers (do this in your Stripe.com Dashboard)
- You can, but don't have to, have Stripe send payment receipts (do this in your Stripe.com Dashboard)
- We do not support recurring payments with Stripe (yet!)
- Stripe does not support Paypal payments.