Getting started with creating your course (initial setup)
Whether you're joining Teachery through our free 14-day trial, or you've been setup with an account another way, creating your first course is as easy as sending an email.
The basic items you need to take care of before you start raking in cash with your course are as follows:
- Name your course
- Add the content to the overview (dashboard) of your course
- Add a few lessons and the content that go with them (more info)
- Style your course to look sexy
- Edit your default payment page and set your course price (more info)
- Style your payment page to look sexy
- Add your Stripe account (more info)
- Publish your course (more info)
- Start selling!
Obviously, we have a lot more to offer you than nine bullet points, and that's why we put together the Teachery walk-through video (below). We've also created many other walk-through videos that you can find by searching other help docs (use the search bar above).
Don't be afraid to mess around and create multiple courses!